Tuesday, December 23, 2008

there goes my diet scheme man!

diet? diet? DIET?


I'VE been trying to lose some fats before flying off to my holiday destination!
and here in Malaysia itself i'm eating myself away!!
I thought I could at least lose a kg by eating fruits and cutting down on my carbohydrates.
but i've been indulging in buffets and luxury food lately.
darn it!!

today, decided go for lunch at pyramid..supposedly go with friends la..bt ended up with family.
So..we walked..
and stopped outside Shogun.
and the next thing..
we're inside trying to fit everything inside our lil' tummies.


i wasn't really satisfied with the money we paid..cause i felt the quality wasn't up to par.
well...we were spoilt for choices.no doubt. but the quality..nah..bad.
i'd rather go to Zen and get my raw food at a better quality. probably i'd be more satisfied there instead of shogun.
then,
we went to mph, trying to buy some stuffs up with the vouchers my brother won from his writing competition.
p/s: bro...we love you. proud of u tho u're naughty(:


we headed to
HAGENDAAZ!
ate our ice-creams and 2 cups of coffee..
we were like...dang... we're bloated!! cant fit in anymore..

my sis said if we didnt want to pay extra for the parking..we had to leave by then.
so we gulped down everything and ran...
WTH man..i felt like a kangaroo with a baby in my pouch.i ate and drank the most to make the money worth while..




well.... so my scheme to lose weight after all can just flush down the toilet ryte?
wakakaa

No comments: