Monday, December 15, 2008

14 years










dadada dum!!!




i've live my 14 years peacefully,




and i do think these years have bitter-sweet memories that completes my life.




time flies, and before i know it, i'm turning 15 tomorrow!




(: u know what? i'm glad i'm a december child..i don't age as fast as others!



nyahaha^^*bangga bangga*




so well..




this holiday..i decided to pick up a thing or two before turning 15...




and so far i've achieved:




-finishing 'little woman' up( my mum's literature homework)




-learning some house work




-carrying a few duties around the house




- and finally..which i'm specially proud of..for a person who doesn't bake




i made my own BROWNIEE!




thanks to y.une my elder sis in teaching me and washing up the utensils though she's pooped




out from her work. u know..i was like..''jye..can we bake my bday brownie?'' and it was




8 PM. hahas..she gave in and we finished around 9.50.




pro leh! hahahahas...


anywayss...thanks beat for droppin my birthday bun to me(: it's so cute! ^^


p/s: pics of my brownie will be uploaded later. lazy..hee.


take care ppl. nites!

wish me luck.i don't want an agonizing 15. but an AMAZING 15.

hahahahas..







4 comments:

Matt said...

don't age as fast as others?
then i age the slowest in our yr muahahahahhaha

CityGirlV said...

wei!!! long time no see *kind of twin*..link me la.. www.lilbaby93.blogspot.com

Samantha Chew said...

WOW! happy belated 15th lynnie! i didn't know you turn 15 on the 16th. i only know that your birth month is in december. LOL. anyways, take care and see ya soon! :)

Beatrice said...

hey !!!!!!!!!
all the way from japan!!!!

haha..
look what a nice person i am..
go all the way to japan still go see ur blog ah missss...

haha
happpy packing up again to go back to school XD

cya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lotsa love,
frozen beatbeat
XD