Thursday, November 6, 2008

:)smiles

heyx^^
this incident happened quite some time ago,
but it is still fresh in my head.
on the 28th march:
i took my ballet exam-grade 7
:)
yeahh..n so..
i was kinda scared..well..who wasn't scared?
of course i did practice hard, corrected all my mistakes.
but
i DID pray hard as well.
askin Him for help.
praying i'll correct my mistakes in time,
n i'll b able to perform well to my examiner well.
i prayed hard too to do well.
i aimed for a distinction okayy..
a day before that, i did ask a few of my frns to pray for me too.
:)
-mayee-
-beatrice-
n the list goes on cause i cant rmb
yeahh..n d day on my exam..at 10 am..
i requested mayee to ask the cf members to pray for me as well.
so i went into the exam studio
at 3.45pm.
nightmare started.it wasn't tht bad.bt still
i said the wrong thing n did the wrong thing.
-said gd morning instead of afternoon-
-dropped my towel whn i ran in-
ahh..bt my dances went well..
:)
so..i was kinda happie
praise the Lord..
i scored my DISTINCTION!
THANK YOU FATHER.
:)
PPL OUT THERE..
trust the lord cause miracles happen!
have faith

1 comment:

Callie Lim said...

HEY YUNELYN!!! awesome blog :D