Saturday, November 8, 2008

lurvess

today nothing really happened..
i went for choir..
did some recordings..
just one voice
and
perwira
then..
eat,bathe,sleep,eat.
gahh..owhh..housework
:(
and...
some good news
^.~
i am the main choreographer for FOOTLOOSE
ehh..happy okayy..dance is my thing.
bt im still deciding on who's going to be my assistant.
i know next year is gonna be super tough
with all the choir activities, studies, my music diploma,
ballet exams, ballet competition.
im gonna have a tough time juggling my time.
i just pray that He'll let me make the right decisions and do not be so stressed out next year.
:)uhh.
hard la.haihx.
my parents are like..
they emphasize on studies a lot.
while im the type who is 'okok' only in studies.
then next year i've gotta so many things in hand.
my parents are so gonna be naggy.
well..i hope things works out.
i feel although pmr's o'er..
im still STRESSED.
so many things are ahead of me.
gah.
one step at a time.
luckss to my spm friends!!
-tohwai-
-edvinn-
-taufoo-
-shaun-
-n manymany more-
gbu frens!
loves.

2 comments:

Beatrice said...

hey prrempuaaaannnnnnn!!!!!!! lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala at lasssttt!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha yesyes linked you edi lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala love yeuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

xxxxxooooooo

Roshni said...

hello... lol just saying hello :)